Welcome To Clyde Spin A Tale

Pull up a pillow and I'll see what I can spin for you today.







Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sending out the mss

I am working at creating or recreating my manuscripts after loosing the flash drive with everything on it.. It is long, long hard work and is more tiring than the original writing.

Although the manuscripts are much better, I have to say. My descriptions are turning into experiences. This is a wonderful surprise. Who knows by the time I finish this rewrite maybe the agents that I dream of wanting my books will actually be wowed (is that a word?).

I've not sent my manuscripts to hundreds I'm afraid. I don't think I am doing what I'm suppose to do or what I've learned in the conventions. There are a few agents and a publisher that I really think are wonderful and I have put my hopes in them at least for a while.

1 comment:

  1. We are ready for you to send your stories out again! :) You can recover Clyde, you can.

    ReplyDelete